Beauty of The Northwest
8th Annual Invitational Show
Last Year’s Poster Winner
Submit Entries Beginning June 15th
In just 10 days on line registration will begin for the Beauty of the Northwest invitational juried show. Artists are invited to enter paintings or drawings that depict scenes or subjects representing the Pacific Northwest.
This year’s juror will be award-winning artist Charlene Collins Freeman who specializes in watercolor and sketchbooking.
Get your Beauty of the NW prospectus here.
“Three Arch Rocks” by Leslie Ann Hauer
“Local Color” by Christine Forcucci
by Lauriel Sandstrom
Whether it be the hint of light glistening on a deep golden beach canyon or the cool blue shadow cast on a departing sunset ferry, Gallery North is looking for a special painting that suggests the unique Beauty of the Northwest. The painting will be featured on the poster for our upcoming eighth annual juried show.
The painting selected receives the $100 Poster Award sponsored by Digital Canvas Northwest. Owner, Cary Cartmill has sponsored the award for a number of years. He offers professionally photographed images of an artist’s paintings that can be used for producing fine art prints, art show entries and web pages. Entries submitted to the juried show by July 9th will be considered for the Poster Award.
Dates To Remember
- June 15th – Open For Entries On Line
- July 9th – Poster Image Submission Deadline – 5 p.m.
- August 10th – Show Submission Deadline
- August 17th – Notification of Show Acceptance
- August 31st – Artwork Delivery from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- September 1st – Show Opens
- September 9th – Artists’ Reception from 1-4 p.m., Awards Ceremony at 2 p.m.
- September 21st – Art Walk from 5-8 p.m.
- September 30th – Artwork Pick Up from noon to 4 p.m.